‘Tis the season for makeup that sparkles, don’t you agree? It seems that during the holidays, many people are willing to add more glitz and glam to their makeup routine. I know I do! So, today I want to share a few different ways you can use a sparkly, champagne colored cream eye shadow to spruce up your look.
Are you ready to create holiday makeup that sparkles?
There are a few ways you can easily add some holiday sparkles to your makeup routine, and you may even already have the product (or something similar) at home! Winning!
For me, I used a champagne colored cream eye shadow. Now before you freak out about cream eye shadow, hear me out: This particular one does not crease. I know that’s a major concern, and it was for me too, but now that I’ve tried it, I love it because it doesn’t crease, stays in place, and it’s so versatile. So, I’ll be sharing how you can use this one product in a variety of ways to easily create holiday makeup that sparkles.
- Use it all over your eyelid. This will create a light look that sparkles.
- Dab it on over a different shade of eye shadow. This will add a whole new dimension to your everyday look.
- Add some to the top of your cheekbone for some extra holiday highlight. Be sure to blend it, preferably with a fan brush.
PRO TIP: Don’t bring the highlight in past the center of your pupil, especially if you have larger pores. The shimmer will make your pores stand out more.
- Apply your lip color as normal, and then dab the champagne color over it. This will give you a whole new look without having to buy another lipstick.
- Be sure to use a clean, cream shadow brush. A clean brush will help keep the color its true color. And a cream shadow brush will help give you control over the application process so you apply the color exactly where you want it.
Was that helpful? If yes, I would greatly appreciate if you commented. Also, please feel free to send it to anyone who might benefit simply by clicking the social media icons below. P.S. – For more beauty tips, download my free E-Book, The 8 Most Common Makeup Mistakes (that may be making you look older) and How You Can Fix Them, here.
Thanks for stopping by!
Text me at (309) 645-2981
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook: Julie Oliverius Online
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel: Julie Oliverius